- Made from 100-percent Canadian grown hulled hemp seed. No additives, pesticides or herbicides, 0 trans-fat, no sodium, gluten and cholesterol free, Non-GMO
- Contains 3gm of omega-3 fatty acids and 9gm of omega-6 fatty acids per serving. Excellent source of protein, iron, zinc and copper
- Hemp seed hearts are considered by leading researchers to be one of the most nutritious super foods on the planet
- Rejuvenates and nourishes your skin and hair. Regulates metabolism, reduces inflammation and improves circulation
- Flavorful nutty taste. Can be used in a wide range of recipes or as a nutritious snack right out of the bag
Enjoy the world's most nutritious seeds, either plain or as a delicious condiment. Hemp seed hearts are 33-percent digestible pure protein, are rich in vitamin e, magnesium, as well as omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid and omega-6 linolenic acid, the essential fatty acids doctors recommend. Hemp seed hearts are one of nature's richest sources of all the essential fatty acids. Hemp seed hearts also provide other phytonutrients, including Phytosterols and carotenes, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and potassium. Hemp seed hearts contain 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 trans-fat and are gluten free. They have a pleasant nutty flavor and are a nutritious snack right out of the bag. Our suggestion for an overall good and healthy start to your day: 3 to 4 tablespoons of hemp seed hearts on top of your favorite cereal, fruit and or yogurt for breakfast. You will likely feel nutritionally satisfied for hours. Canada hemp foods hemp seed hearts are cold mechanically processed and are grown without herbicides or pesticides. To conserve the essential fatty acids do not heat hemp seed hearts above 325 Fahrenheit. Keep refrigerated after opening.