- CLARK'S OIL PENETRATES WOOD DEEPLY - Oil works its way deep into the grain of Butcher Blocks, Cutting Boards, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops
- PREVENTS DRYING AND CRACKING – Oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying, splitting or cracking
- Delightful FRESH SCENT that won’t overwhelm. Perfectly blended with natural lemon and orange oils
- RESULTS – Just look at the incredible pictures our customers post. Join in and show your before and after photos
- Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
- PREVENTS DRYING AND CRACKING Oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying
- EXPERT SUPPORT – Paul and Alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products
CLARK'S Cutting Board Oil is a delightfully scented formula that’s easy to apply and works beautifully to restore and revive your wood surfaces. Whether it's Granddad's butcher block, the cutting board you received as a wedding present, a wooden salad bowl you picked up at the market, or an end-grain counter top at your very own restaurant, you take pride in making sure they are all well maintained. A few moments of work will bring a lifetime of joy with your wood treasures!