- HEMP HAS MORE PROTEIN THAN CHICKEN GRAM FOR GRAM AND IT’S A PLANT!: With 10g of plant protein per serving, hemp hearts have two times more protein than chia or flax. These super seeds also offer 12g Omegas 3 & 6 and only 1g of carbs per serving.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Hemp Hearts are also a good source of Vitamin B6 and Folate. (*See nutrition information for total fat content)
- VERSATILE & TASTY: Experiencing the benefits of hemp is easy. With a light, nutty flavor that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are the perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt or blend them into smoothies.
- SHELF-STABLE & READY TO EAT: Manitoba Harvest Organic shelled hemp seeds are shelf-stable and ready to eat, making them a must-have addition to any pantry.
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS & LIFESTYLES: USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Paleo Certified, Gluten Free, Vegan, Whole 30 Approved and Kosher.
- STRONG VALUES: At Manitoba Harvest we believe in cultivating the world in which we want to live. As a Certified B-Corp with a net zero carbon footprint, sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do.