- ORGANIC SUPERFOODS GIFT BOX: Food to Live Organic Superfoods Gift Box will appeal to everyone.
- NUTRITION BOOST: Organic Superfoods contain a large number of essential minerals and vitamins.
- ORGANIC PRODUCT: Organic Superfoods are NON-GMO and high-quality product.
- INGREDIENT FOR SWEET AND SAVORY FOODS: Use Organic Superfoods in baked goods, salads, desserts, smoothies, and stews.
- GREAT FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Organic Superfoods are full of fiber and nutrients, but low on calories!
Pumpkin seeds, unsalted and unflavored, are extremely good for you. They are one of the most nutritious seeds you can enjoy as a snack. Organic Pumpkin Seeds make a fantastic culinary ingredient, which can be included in a variety of recipes. It tastes amazing and will make your sandwiches much better. You can even use it as a dip or make a proper one by mixing raw pumpkin seeds, avocado, and some fresh herbs in a blender.
Organic Hemp Seeds are free of pesticides and other toxic chemicals. Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritional foods. The delicious nutty flavor of the seeds makes them a great addition to baked goods (mixed with dough) and salads. You can also blend them with other ingredients to create great dips and sauces or use them in marinades.
Chia seeds are becoming an extremely popular superfood and with good reason. They are extremely nutritious and generally great for you. Organic chia seeds are a fantastic culinary ingredient that you can enjoy in many ways. The easiest and one of the most popular ways is to add them to your smoothie. Other popular chia seeds recipes include salads, cereal, and stir-fries.
Organic Whole Golden Flaxseed is an extraordinary product because it’s extremely healthy. They give you a potent boost of antioxidants, dietary minerals, and omega fatty acids. Many flax seed recipes call for cooked, ground, milled, or sprouted seeds.
Organic Cacao Nibs are parts of crushed cacao beans. Organic Cacao Nibs are deliciously-chocolaty in flavor and will be great for you. Our Organic Cacao Nibs are nutritious and taste fantastic. You can add them to desserts, smoothies, baked goods, or even stews.
There are no reviews yet.