- 100% Pure Base or Carrier Oil
- Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinesis
- Absorbs easily into the skin.
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other Carrier OIl selections you may be interested in. Includes: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Coconut (Fractionated), Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam, Rosehip (Extra Virgin), Sesame Seed and Sunflower.
Golden Jojoba oil is one of our certified aroma therapists' favorite carrier oils, since natural jojoba oil absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves a satiny finish. As a carrier oil, jojoba works well to dilute popular essential oils such as lavender, peppermint and myrrh. It has a light scent and a long shelf-life, so it can be blended with other oils easily. Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E and is popular for its ability to moisturize skin and hair without leaving an oily residue. It is ideal as base oil for lip balms or body butters and other homemade essential oil products.