- NATURAL SISAL ROPE - Stiff and sturdy twisted sisal rope made in Brazil, from Agave sisalana fibers. The perfect 100% natural choice for heavy duty indoor and outdoor applications. Great for situations that require a bit of stretch.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - 100% biodegradable organic, untreated fibers. No oils, chemicals, or artificial agents added during the manufacturing process.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH - Compared to other natural ropes such as Manila, all-purpose sisal rope is stiffer and able to withstand harsh conditions. Resistant to moisture, abrasion, and all weather conditions. Sisal is the preferred natural fiber for all projects, from marine-bound bindings to tie-downs, repairing/crafting a cat scratching post, and fixed outdoor uses.
- WIDTHS and LENGTHS - SGT KNOTS Natural Sisal Rope available in lengths of 10, 25, 50, 100, 600 and 1,000 ft and diameters of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 in.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis—Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
Need a tough, all-natural rope that's completely chemical-free, 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly? Look no further than SGT KNOTS Twisted Sisal Rope! Woven and twisted from the fibers of the Agave sisalana in a manufacturing process that involves no chemicals, oils, or other treatments, this natural rope is durable and moisture resistant, and is great for applications where a bit of stretch is needed. From hay baling to decorating around your ranch-themed home, this tough and attractive twisted sisal rope is suited to a variety of tasks outdoors and in. Built by nature to withstand practically any weather, you can count on your sisal rope as an accommodating tie-down, a marine-bound binding, and plenty of other applications. Stiffer than manila fibers and more able to withstand harsh weather than many other natural ropes, sisal rope is often preferred for fixed outdoor uses—it's the chemical-free, all-natural rope you can trust in even the harshest conditions. SGT KNOTS Twisted Sisal Rope is available in lengths of 10, 25, 50 or 100 feet, and in widths of 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, and 1/2 inch.